Pokémon Vortex
epicduel

Blue's Amazing Trading Thread

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Stop it m8, you're being excessively rude, so what if he didn't understand it...He wasn't being mean to you about it :/ LMAO

ACtually he was, he wrote "Your English Sucks" it was my answer to it.Since he edited the post, ı can't prove it :/ anyway ı won't argue on it, just I will block him

On 21.09.2016 at 22:49, epicduel said:

I have no clue what you are saying please reword your sentence.

He is offering his Mystic Terrakion for  Mystic Xerneas (Active) 

and his Shadow Tornadus for   Shadow Deoxys. He is not going to give you a Shadow Deoxys he wants to take one,which is not up for trade so i presume he checked your account and found it there,which made the all the confusion on your part.  Anyways

Dark Cranidos for your Mystic Shieldon ( ı know its not on your trade page but you mentioned fossils so i'd like to offer this ) 

9 hours ago, soulweeper616 said:

He is offering his Mystic Terrakion for  Mystic Xerneas (Active) 

and his Shadow Tornadus for   Shadow Deoxys. He is not going to give you a Shadow Deoxys he wants to take one,which is not up for trade so i presume he checked your account and found it there,which made the all the confusion on your part.  Anyways

for your  ( ı know its not on your trade page but you mentioned fossils so i'd like to offer this ) 

Okay, I've put the uftMystic Shieldongo offer yourDark Cranidos:)