Pokémon Vortex
NightmareMSV

unique hunter A.K.A -Auchindoun Hunter-

28 minutes ago, seth1129400 said:

@NightmareMSV u need at least 6 pokemon for trade to open a trade thread or otherwise ur thread will be closed by a moderator, read the trade rules

I guess, he is trying to open up a Hunting Thead.....

Just now, seth1129400 said:

yup but still there is a requirement of 6 pokes in a thread or else the thread will be closed, they aint my rules but the rules of trade in forums, :) 

I know. But there's no point of putting 6 pokemon for trade, when they aren't for trade. I mean, in a Hunting Center, you're not trading, you're just hunting pokemons for their pokes. But, it is a poorly framed thread. :P:D

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

I know. But there's no point of putting 6 pokemon for trade, when they aren't for trade. I mean, in a Hunting Center, you're not trading, you're just hunting pokemons for their pokes. But, it is a poorly framed thread. :P:D

no no, lol, just put 6 pics like : i need these leggies , events :  etc , and i wil hunt for these pokes , 

RayquazaGroudonRotom (Pokedex)KyogreMewtwoKyurem (Black)Kyurem (White) thiswould be considered as a fully operational thread :) 

3 minutes ago, seth1129400 said:

no no, lol, just put 6 pics like : i need these leggies , events :  etc , and i wil hunt for these pokes , 

RayquazaGroudonRotom (Pokedex)KyogreMewtwoKyurem (Black)Kyurem (White) thiswould be considered as a fully operational thread :) 

Well, apart from all what I'm saying, I knew you meant this but just wanted to show you the difference: Here is what you actually said:

44 minutes ago, seth1129400 said:

@NightmareMSV u need at least 6 pokemon for trade to open a trade thread or otherwise ur thread will be closed by a moderator, read the trade rules

:) I hope this clears up!

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

Well, apart from all what I'm saying, I knew you meant this but just wanted to show you the difference: Here is what you actually said:

:) I hope this clears up!

alright u win, lol xD i will  go away :ph34r:

Edited by seth1129400

Just now, seth1129400 said:

alright u win, lol xD i will  go away :ph34r:

Nah... I better respect older players of vortex. Anyways, I am glad I could explain it. :D

1 minute ago, NightmareMSV said:

is it ok now ?

Try to work on it a bit. Make spoilers for "Currently Hunting" "Completed Hunting". Also make a topic or title for it, e.g. "Nightmaric Hunting Center" or something....Try to make it easy for people to understand what you're sayin'. Use the features present.

13 minutes ago, NightmareMSV said:

ı have lots f completed huntıng

but ı dont remember names of the customers :(

ı sold 27 pokes in 24 hour

Just make these spoilers. And start new for the people on forums.