Pokémon Vortex
Biscuitman

Biscuitman's Trading Thread

1 hour ago, Biscuitman said:

Hi Mark, I'd be interested in trading for Shadow TerrakionShadow Ho-ohCelebi. In return I can offer all of my unique starters, which are the following:

Metallic TurtwigShadow ChikoritaShadow MudkipShadow SquirtleShadow TorchicShadow TotodileShadow TreeckoShadow TurtwigShiny CharmanderShiny ChimcharShiny FroakieShiny OshawottShiny TreeckoDark TreeckoMystic ChespinMystic PiplupMystic Torchic

I also have some evolved ones:Mystic DelphoxMystic EmboarShiny TyphlosionShiny Charizard (Mega X)  Are you interested in these too?

That sounds fine. You can offer on CaptainX . They're uft,buddy. :)

Yes,I'll be interested in those and I might just be giving you a profitable deal for yourself for those evolved ones. Let's get through the above deal first. Offer up! :)

23 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

That sounds fine. You can offer on CaptainX . They're uft,buddy. :)

Yes,I'll be interested in those and I might just be giving you a profitable deal for yourself for those evolved ones. Let's get through the above deal first. Offer up! :)

Thanks mate, have offered those starters.

Sounds good - what would you be willing to trade for the evolved ones?

Ah sorry didn't see your post - too late now I guess.

Let me know if there's anything else you're interested in trading for.

Can you remove the pokemon you just traded from your list on the first page? Then I can offer accordingly!

Great @Biscuitman I am interested in a large deal for you!

You have the following = 38 Mystic non legends, 31 Darks, 90 shinies, 60 shadows, and 27 Metallics. I am interested in ALL of them. 

That is 246 non legends that I want to buy from you. How many unique legends do you want for these? I can add normal legends as well. When deciding the rate keep in mind I am giving you a bulk deal + you said you wanted to be generous giving them away. Hope we can strike a deal!

Edited by GodsWithin

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Great @Biscuitman I am interested in a large deal for you!

You have the following = 38 Mystic non legends, 31 Darks, 90 shinies, 60 shadows, and 27 Metallics. I am interested in ALL of them. 

That is 246 non legends that I want to buy from you. How many unique legends do you want for these? I can add normal legends as well. When deciding the rate keep in mind I am giving you a bulk deal + you said you wanted to be generous giving them away. Hope we can strike a deal!

That would be fantastic, thank you!

Would 15 unique legends and 5 normal legends be a fair deal in your opinion?

I am busy for the rest of this evening but will be back on either late tonight or in the morning - looking forward to hearing back from you.

That would be fantastic, thank you!

Would 15 unique legends and 5 normal legends be a fair deal in your opinion?

I am busy for the rest of this evening but will be back on either late tonight or in the morning - looking forward to hearing back from you.

I can do 10 Unique and 5 Normal Legends. Does that sound fine to you? Sure, just tag me here when you get on :)

7 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

I can do 10 Unique and 5 Normal Legends. Does that sound fine to you? Sure, just tag me here when you get on :)

@GodsWithin Yeah I'm happy with that deal! Please can you give me your IGN so I can have a look at the legends?

Also you never gave me the link to the football topic on here :D

Edited by Biscuitman

21 hours ago, Biscuitman said:

Thanks mate. Would you be happy to trade the following?

RegirockRegigigasRaikouEnteiSuicune

Shiny TornadusShiny PhioneShiny SuicuneShiny Shaymin (Sky)Shiny Virizion

Dark AzelfMystic AzelfShadow MewMetallic MewMystic Mew

All of these are up for trade on LancingLegends please offer the 246 pokemon as I counted. that would be 16 each on 9 legends and 17 each on the remaining 6. I will count to double check :) Thanks!

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, GodsWithin said:

All of these are up for trade on LancingLegends please offer the 246 pokemon as I counted. that would be 16 each on 9 legends and 17 each on the remaining 6. I will count to double check :) Thanks!

Thanks mate - found a few more uniques on my account so have offered all 255 of them, I must have miscounted the individual offers because I only had 9 left for the final offer, but they should still total 255 (or definitely more than 246 at least).

Edited by Biscuitman
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Biscuitman said:

Thanks mate - found a few more uniques on my account so have offered all 255 of them, I must have miscounted the individual offers because I only had 9 left for the final offer, but they should still total 255 (or definitely more than 246 at least).

Accepted all offers, you accidentally offered twice with two sets of non legends on Shiny Tornadus so I had to decline one offer on it. Choose another legend from LancingLegends for the remaining non legends :) 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, GodsWithin said:

Accepted all offers, you accidentally offered twice with two sets of non legends on Shiny Tornadus so I had to decline one offer on it. Choose another legend from LancingLegends for the remaining non legends :) 

Ah that makes sense, sorry about that! How about Latios?