Pokémon Vortex

V4  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think v4 will be released on the same day v3 was released 3 years ago???

2. 2. Will v4 be released much sooner if we were to contribute a dollar each towards Patrick's cake stock???

3. 3. If v4 were to start off with an event, which event will you be anticipating???

• Random Giveaway
    • An older v3 event
    • New events
  4. 4. Do you think v4 will hold all the events previously held in v3???

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/21/2017 at 06:29 PM

All right guess its finally time to choose the winner... but before that I think we all MIGHT have got a clearer (still blur though) idea of whats gonna hit us at v4(if its ever gonna HIT us hard enough for us to recognize it).... anyways I've gone through the votes and fortunately been able to shortlist 4 guys who have their votes in the most voted... now I wouldn't care if those votes were pre-planned  or an honest opinion... and I wont pull a munchlax on the winner trust me...

Now coming to decide the winner... I shall assemble numbers to each one of the four guys in the ascending order of the time in which they voted... so:

1)Seahawksnation

2)KYNO

3)Fire Blaze

4)VITOL

Now reaching into the bag to choose a random number....

The winning number is....

86????

Wait sorry this is vortexbot's bag.... (screw you nebby!!!!)

Now reaching into MY bag to choose a random number....

And the winning number is....

4!!!!!

Congratulations VITOL!!! you won a 050C!!!!

Just give me your IGN and put some trash uft.... I'll be sending you that diggimas....

Anyways thanks for your participation in the first contest that I've ever hosted....

(Also if I have missed any name.... just leave a message here... I'll look into it...)

• Haha 1

On 10/22/2017 at 2:44 PM, Super_GodVegeta said:

All right guess its finally time to choose the winner... but before that I think we all MIGHT have got a clearer (still blur though) idea of whats gonna hit us at v4(if its ever gonna HIT us hard enough for us to recognize it).... anyways I've gone through the votes and fortunately been able to shortlist 4 guys who have their votes in the most voted... now I wouldn't care if those votes were pre-planned  or an honest opinion... and I wont pull a munchlax on the winner trust me...

Now coming to decide the winner... I shall assemble numbers to each one of the four guys in the ascending order of the time in which they voted... so:

1)Seahawksnation

2)KYNO

3)Fire Blaze

4)VITOL

Now reaching into the bag to choose a random number....

The winning number is....

86????

Wait sorry this is vortexbot's bag.... (screw you nebby!!!!)

Now reaching into MY bag to choose a random number....

And the winning number is....

4!!!!!

Congratulations VITOL!!! you won a 050C!!!!

Just give me your IGN and put some trash uft.... I'll be sending you that diggimas....

Anyways thanks for your participation in the first contest that I've ever hosted....

(Also if I have missed any name.... just leave a message here... I'll look into it...)

ign VITOL offer to ma Alomomola pls tnx :)