Pokémon Vortex
VITOL

Do I have the pokemon or not

Sorry I wrote it yesterday but it happening again, and is not solved just logged out and in, and also i clear the cookies and still appearing like half of the pokemons in bold with pokeball and other half without anything (in maps im talking) and without bragging but i have all the pokemons that appear

Patrat.gif

Wild Patrat  appeared.
Level: 15 

Let me say that it seems not to be random at all since for example Patrat is always like if i dont have it and others like Bergmite always like I do.

I don't see any pattern, not alphabetic and most of them are caught with pokeball and by me and doesn't differ in that.

Most of my pokes are old ones so I don't think is related with the age.

It went solved when u catch a pokemon.

If you understood all what I said u truly deserves a porygon shield.

I will update if i found some pattern or clue.

Hi I'm the only one with this issue? It happens to me very often.

I didn't want to make it bcos im lazy but it will be better so i would not be worried about if is understandeable or not.

TYsSV7K.jpg <- I already have a Heracross

Edited by VITOL

i get that thing too... random pokemon that i have are shown as not caught.... theres no particular order to which pokemon show this effect and sometimes even leggies are like that....it gets so weird that the same pokemon shows caught on the first encounter and not caught on the second.... this weird phenomenon goes off when u catch some pokemon ireespecctive of whether u have it or not just like u said.... as to what patrick said.... this particular feature in vortex got broken while releasing the 4.1 update alongside the null thing u posted in another topic.... (btw it happened to many of my pokemon even though i never put em fr auction).... patrick said that this error will be fixed by the next update (spoiler alert: its mobile site time).....