Pokémon Vortex
ThunderTwister

ThunderBird's Cave

2 hours ago, ThunderTwister said:

Events for events please :) Most of the exp around vortex is botted so yeah I prefer not to deal with high amounts of exp. 

Then normal pikatchu christmas and 2 mil exp?

1 hour ago, ThunderTwister said:

I am not really sure. Perhaps a normal rotom halloween? and I'm not interested in zygarde cells :)

Normal Rotomween is worth about 2M, not 4M, according to Red's Trading Revolution. (Don't even worry about looking it up; it was, unfortunately, deleted in the rollback.) Anything else you'd be willing to budge on?

1 hour ago, StarPonyta20 said:

Normal Rotomween is worth about 2M, not 4M, according to Red's Trading Revolution. (Don't even worry about looking it up; it was, unfortunately, deleted in the rollback.) Anything else you'd be willing to budge on?

Well I am going by my rates :) I could possible add 1-2 unique legends. 

10 minutes ago, clockwork said:

If the deal doesn't go through, I'd be willing to do 4m for the Normal. How much for uniques?

I've got another rotom halloween, So I'll take you up on that offer :) 
Umm depends. I might only want to trade my Dark, Metallic and Mystics for EXP. Maybe a flat rate of 450 per legend? 

18 minutes ago, ThunderTwister said:

I've got another rotom halloween, So I'll take you up on that offer :) 
Umm depends. I might only want to trade my Dark, Metallic and Mystics for EXP. Maybe a flat rate of 450 per legend? 

Oh, I meant the different versions of rotom Halloween. Don't really need legendaries atm!

5 minutes ago, ThunderTwister said:

I've got all the other versions except shiny. And to be honest. Im not really sure of the rates. But I probably want other events for them. 

thats fine. I'm prepared to offer 24m for all of them, if you want. Otherwise, I can do 4m as well. On which Pokemon would you like it on?