Pokémon Vortex
andrethegianthavesom

No link for password reset

WHENEVER I  have tried password reset it doesn shows the link but show the whole email ..... this is getting real irritating I want someone to resolve this thing I amANDRETHEGIANT  and was thinking to come out of retirement i struggled to make a new account in forums my account is not banned on either (ingame) and on (forums)

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER,THANKYOU AND BTW ANDRE IS MAKING A RETURN

It might be that the e-mail you you have associated with your said username is not the one you're trying to recover from. Or there must be a mistake with the e-mail you've associated it with. 

Yes I dont' know why it happend with  me too I was trying to get back on this account ..... I was account named Cheatster119 in forums So I wanted to sign into this acc..... But i forgot the password when i clicked forgot the password I gave my email it said that we have sent an email regarding this but i waited until 30 mins no E mail came to me I requested for an email again but sill haven't got .... By Chance I had written the password in my diary I opened it and got my password....

(Please fix this bug Patrick)!!!

• Developer
2 hours ago, BLASTOISE ROCKS THE HEAT said:

Yes I dont' know why it happend with  me too I was trying to get back on this account ..... I was account named Cheatster119 in forums So I wanted to sign into this acc..... But i forgot the password when i clicked forgot the password I gave my email it said that we have sent an email regarding this but i waited until 30 mins no E mail came to me I requested for an email again but sill haven't got .... By Chance I had written the password in my diary I opened it and got my password....

(Please fix this bug Patrick)!!!

What you're talking about is not the same thing. In your case one of the following three is what's happening:

• You do not have the email address you think you do on the account you're trying to get in to.
  • The password reset email is being sent to your junk/spam folder.
  • The email provider you use is blocking emails from pokemon-vortex.com
21 hours ago, andrethegianthavesom said:

WHENEVER I  have tried password reset it doesn shows the link but show the whole email ..... this is getting real irritating I want someone to resolve this thing I amANDRETHEGIANT  and was thinking to come out of retirement i struggled to make a new account in forums my account is not banned on either (ingame) and on (forums)

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER,THANKYOU AND BTW ANDRE IS MAKING A RETURN

Come and talk to me on Discord about this.