Pokémon Vortex
Harris07

I got scammed...

I'm embarrassed to admit it but I got scammed. Me and joshua258 agreed on me paying him 4m pokedollers for a few pokes he had on his account dexter258 and we had a long conversation about trust and how he has been scammed before... yadda-yadda... and so I gave him the benefit of the doubt and bidded on his pokeball first for him to turn around and ignore me. He now says he is having "technical issues" with offering the pokes... 

I understand I screwed up and don't deserve my money back as it's my fault for losing it etc. and I also feel 4m pokedollers isn't a life "game-life" changing amount to me but I felt it was my duty to report this kid before he scams some other people. (Plus it hurts me to see people still benefiting from scamming others.)

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/AOH2Hff?

This fella has been on plenty of times and now and his auction has finished so he is now sitting on my money. I'm certain this guy has no intention of paying up.

• Upvote 4

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 2:35 AM, Harris07 said:

Plot twist! dexter258 is claiming to have no idea who this joshua258 is... o.O 

joshua258 is definitely dexter258's alt, u can see simply by looking at the ots of pokemon. kudos to him thinking that such a blatant lie can cover up his scam. and yes this is definitely not his first scam, but hopefully his last.