twixeros trade thread

DannyV

38 minutes ago, Red_Conspiracy said:

Alright then ALL your fossils for 8 unique legends in my trade thread

I have 8 fossils in total bro for 8 uniques? No thank you 

18 minutes ago, DeMerican said:

sorry forgot I feel back asleep before I could edit my post

Sorry I can't do anything anymore I already accepted another deal I don't have any other shieldon

15 minutes ago, Haxor69 said:

MyDark Pikachu (Jedi)forKyuremx2 Shadow Latias (Mega) and Shadow Latios (Mega)

@DannyV

The kyurems are not tradable at the moment due to the event coming up sorry bro I can offer you a mystic, or metallic, or shadow jedi choose one for ur dark jedi??? 

Edited by DannyV

i dont know - each unique kyurem / zekrom  is traded for 4 unique legendaries now due to the event , so the fused  Metallic Kyurem (Black) must be worth about 8 unique legendaries . i can give it to u for about 7-8 legendaries ( or less if u can give me unglitched shadow primals )and some other unique non legendary  that i want ??

1 minute ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

i dont know - each unique kyurem / zekrom  is traded for 4 unique legendaries now due to the event , so the fused  Metallic Kyurem (Black) must be worth about 8 unique legendaries . i can give it to u for about 7-8 legendaries ( or less if u can give me unglitched shadow primals )and some other unique non legendary  that i want ??

At the moment I have no type of shadow primal I have a dark primal and a shiny primal both groudons but I believe I have like a shadow groudon and I was doing sidequests but stopped now cuz of the event I'm at hoenn so I might end up getting a red orb or blue orb so I use it to make a primal either kyogre or groudon but idk when I'm going to get back at the sidequests I'm gonna be focusing on the event see if I have the 7-8 u need and let me know (: I have the majority of the shadow up for trade 

4 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

hey wait i have a better offer :- i want Shadow Zygarde (Partial)+ some shadow uniques 
how's that ??

I wouldn't trade a shadow partial for a metallic ever hahaha I'm the type of guy that values metallic the lesser valuable but if u have some other kyurem form then I'll consider it sorry :) if u have a better offer then take it bro it's what's best for u always remember that :) 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

lol i just like the  Shadow Zygarde (Partial) too much :P

Yea same here that's why it would be hard to trade it especially since I'm the original owner haha I had to give up a couple events for some cells haha 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

want your  Shadow%20Gligar.gif  Shadow%20Pansage.gifShadow%20Pansear.gifShadow%20Phantump.gif  Shadow%20Shinx.gifShadow%20Shuppet.gifShadow%20Shellder.gifShadow%20Taillow.gifShadow%20Vanillite.gifShadow%20Wailmer.gifShadow%20Weedle.gifShadow%20Zorua.gifShadow%20Skiddo.gif   i will give u  Shadow%20Mewtwo%20(Mega%20Y).gif or  Shadow%20Mewtwo%20(Mega%20X).gifu choose which one u want .
u cant get a better offer for a shadow mewtwo mega :)

Put the mewto Y up ill offer now (: 

offer number 2 :- Shadow EeveeShadow Eevee(i mean i want 2 eevees ) for Shiny TorchicShadow Fennekin???
i have already offered this  :)
offer number 3 :- your  Shadow%20Vivillon%20(Fancy).gif + Shadow%20Tornadus.gif Shadow%20Shaymin%20(Sky).gifShadow%20Raikou.gifShadow%20Latias.gifShadow%20Eevee.gifShadow%20Eevee.gif  for Metallic Kyurem (Black) , 
note:- can u please give the Shadow%20Shaymin%20(Sky).gifShadow%20Tornadus.gif(these are uft on your account ) with the original trainer - rishivojjala014-2 
if u like this offer u can offer the above mentioned poke, the Metallic Kyurem (Black)is uft