Pokémon Vortex
DannyV

twixeros trade thread

7 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

offer number 2 :- Shadow EeveeShadow Eevee(i mean i want 2 eevees ) for Shiny TorchicShadow Fennekin???
i have already offered this  :)
offer number 3 :- your  Shadow%20Vivillon%20(Fancy).gif + Shadow%20Tornadus.gif Shadow%20Shaymin%20(Sky).gifShadow%20Raikou.gifShadow%20Latias.gifShadow%20Eevee.gifShadow%20Eevee.gif  for Metallic Kyurem (Black) , 
note:- can u please give the Shadow%20Shaymin%20(Sky).gifShadow%20Tornadus.gif(these are uft on your account ) with the original trainer - rishivojjala014-2 
if u like this offer u can offer the above mentioned poke, the Metallic Kyurem (Black)is uft 

I made the offer for the mewtwo :) and like I told you I wouldn't trade a shadow for a metallic hahaha cx so I'll accept the 3rd offer if I can replace the shadow vivillon fancy for a mistic one and the rest of the pokemon ur asking for :) plus the shadow fancy is the last of my good fancys that I have its rarer the other fancys I have lol cx 

4 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

^^^^^^^^^^not shadow legends i mean shaodw uniques

Lol you are over rating

Shiny Primal is a good offer for Christmas not need to add unique pokemon....

11 hours ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

^^^^^^^^^^not shadow legends i mean shaodw uniques

My shiny primal has 1 mill exp.... I'll tell u what we can talk about this in the future when I finish doing sidequest on hoenn if I can get a hold of that orb I'll get you a primal of your choice shadow or shiny if I get a blue orb same thing shiny or shadow up to u... 

11 hours ago, King Vexos said:

Lol you are over rating

Shiny Primal is a good offer for Christmas not need to add unique pokemon....

There you go maybe Vexos can trade it for you Broo (: and he is right plus I don't need any unique pokemon I can get those cx but like I said he can trade it for u or if u can wait for me to finish hoenn battles I'll get u either a groudon or a kyogre primal matter of fact I'll get to the battles right now and finish within 30 mins and or unless @King Vexos can make a deal with you (: 

Just now, DannyV said:

There you go maybe Vexos can trade it for you Broo (: 

No I didn't lol...

I didn't trade with those peoples who act like kids...

1 minute ago, King Vexos said:

No I didn't lol...

I didn't trade with those peoples who act like kids...

What do u mean? I didn't say u did lol I said maybe u and him can strike a deal bro by all means bro I don't mind (: 

Just now, DannyV said:

What do u mean? I didn't say u did lol I said maybe u and him can strike a deal bro by all means bro I don't mind (: 

Ohkkk...

I have 2 red and 1 blue orabs but not in a mood for trade with such kids...

Just now, King Vexos said:

Ohkkk...

I have 2 red and 1 blue orabs but not in a mood for trade with such kids...

Oooh ok Yea then I guess I can get a red orb and evolve one of my shiny groudon to a primal myself lol... I just didn't want to do sidequest right now lol but ooh well I'll go and get to that hahaha 

6 minutes ago, DannyV said:

Oooh ok Yea then I guess I can get a red orb and evolve one of my shiny groudon to a primal myself lol... I just didn't want to do sidequest right now lol but ooh well I'll go and get to that hahaha 

Lol you are such a crazy Person...  

Edited by King Vexos

13 minutes ago, DannyV said:

Haha in a bad way or good way? Lol I'm just trying to get deals going bro... cx 

Hmmm ok but still I am not playing properly because my exams are coming....

But after my exams are done then I will rock the wold...

8 minutes ago, Haxor69 said:

Uft on CaptainX I'll accept tomorrow

Hy BK go and do some Ibadat lol..

Edited by King Vexos

3 hours ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

hey bro please tell if u like this offer or not ??

Do u have any other type of fancy? I don't want to trade the shadow fancy unless it's for an event bro sorry