Pokémon Vortex
Zamazek

Have shiny lv 100 spiritomb and lv 100 noivern offers?

Hey!, I need a pokemon that will help me with sidequests, elite 4 etc.i have shiny lv 100 spiritomb, lv 100 noivern, lv 100 dhelmise, lv 100 shadow malamar, and shiny lunatone, shiny, cleffa shiny Magby, shiny darumaka, metallic arcanine I know it's not much but just looking for some help (:

Edited by Zamazek

the best thing you can do is ... catch pokemon, rinse and repeat several times against gym leaders and such you've already beaten (you still get exp and pokedollars) and raise your pokemon until you have a satisfactionary team of lv 100's. That's how I did it, though I'm currently doing some legendhunting before I rly start cracking at the sidequests.

You can also always take a gander at the poké auctions and ask around for certain trades that you might want to make or have on offer.

On 6/23/2019 at 10:06 PM, Zamazek said:

yes i know but the thing i got a kyurem and cant get it to lv 100 bc it has no immunities and dies to training accs but i got shadow zapdos now and i can do it with that bc flying immune to ground 

you can change kyurem moves to a strong ice type move that can one hit the pokes on the training account.

I use the account Trainingkyurem to farm exp. The team is 6 level 100 butterfrees that only know splash, harden, string shot and infestation. Infestation only does 25-100 damage. This is recommended to train any pokemon. Ground types will have a hard time though. I have a good level 100 team (all fire and water types)

Edited by ashgreninjaserina