Pokémon Vortex
unknown_citizen

Arceus (Dragon) in Dragon Map!

First of all, this is a suggestion more than a brilliant idea :D

Ok, about 5 weeks (more or less) the new/not very new Dragon Map (Map 269) was introduced into the game. Besides the hunt for the Dratini forms and the sexyZygarde (Cell), Can we have something more???

I think it's time forArceus (Dragon)event!   Yea boiz

Details:

It would be a simple map event (Arceus (Dragøn) with legendary spawn rate).

Available only on Dragón Map for 4-5 days.

For "extremly bad luck cases", I'll add a "Extra Bonus" cozWynaut.

Extra Bonus:

-- For only 1 time only... we can "ritual summon" one unique Arceus (Dragõn). I'll explain this bonus... since dragòns r mythical creatures and being Arceus the Supreme God poke by definition... we can obtain an Arceus (Dragön) by "ritual summon". That means by making sacrifices: 1 regular Arceus + 1 (any) rare dragœn-type pokemon + 1 (whatever) non-legendary non-rare dragőn-type pokemon = 1 x Arceus (Dragon)*

* All the sacrifices must be same unique variant (i.e : shadow + shadow + shadow = shadow)

** Probably we need an:EventTicket:for the "ritual summon" (to avoid abuse of this bonus)

*** All the sacrifice pokes will dissapear once we'll get 1 Arceus (Dragøn)

Hope this (or smt similar) happens very soon!!!

That's All :)

12 hours ago, unknown_citizen said:

First of all, this is a suggestion more than a brilliant idea :D

Ok, about 5 weeks (more or less) the new/not very new Dragon Map (Map 269) was introduced into the game. Besides the hunt for the Dratini forms and the sexyZygarde (Cell), Can we have something more???

I think it's time forArceus (Dragon)event!   Yea boiz

Details:

It would be a simple map event (Arceus (Dragøn) with legendary spawn rate).

Available only on Dragón Map for 4-5 days.

For "extremly bad luck cases", I'll add a "Extra Bonus" cozWynaut.

Extra Bonus:

-- For only 1 time only... we can "ritual summon" one unique Arceus (Dragõn). I'll explain this bonus... since dragòns r mythical creatures and being Arceus the Supreme God poke by definition... we can obtain an Arceus (Dragön) by "ritual summon". That means by making sacrifices: 1 regular Arceus + 1 (any) rare dragœn-type pokemon + 1 (whatever) non-legendary non-rare dragőn-type pokemon = 1 x Arceus (Dragon)*

* All the sacrifices must be same unique variant (i.e : shadow + shadow + shadow = shadow)

** Probably we need an:EventTicket:for the "ritual summon" (to avoid abuse of this bonus)

*** All the sacrifice pokes will dissapear once we'll get 1 Arceus (Dragøn)

Hope this (or smt similar) happens very soon!!!

That's All :)

Your idea of arceus dragon in dragon maps is nice but the ritual summon idea is not a good one. This is because if that idea is approved then most of the players could easily get an arceus dragon and make it worthless to hunt during events. So having a mini game or scavenger hunt or some tasks to earn the reward as arceus dragon would be better.