Pokémon Vortex
ATHARAVA2306

Old inactive accounts

I wanted to make a new account named   " Ludicolo " but there is already an account with this name which has been inactive from the day it was made.        May 06,2015

So I would prefer that the account which have been there for a long time and have been inactive should be deleted. So that the users can use the names from the old inactive accounts

• T-rubbish 1

16 hours ago, ATHARAVA2306 said:

I wanted to make a new account named   " Ludicolo " but there is already an account with this name which has been inactive from the day it was made.        May 06,2015

So I would prefer that the account which have been there for a long time and have been inactive should be deleted. So that the users can use the names from the old inactive accounts

What if he comes agian after one year or some days after his account was blocked .now he want to play the game what will u do will give all his poke say me will u give 

i suggest u to create with different name 

4 hours ago, Babby246 said:

What if he comes agian after one year or some days after his account was blocked .now he want to play the game what will u do will give all his poke say me will u give 

i suggest u to create with different name 

Then we can have a certain time limit like 1 year 12 months and we can add this clause to the Terms and Conditions. So that everyone make a new account knows that if they are inactive for this time period there account will be no more. As for the banned ones they won't get unbanned I think.