Pokémon Vortex
Thorson

Willingness to Trade

When editing your player profile, there should be an option to display willingness to trade to prevent people from receiving messages about trading when they do not have any interest in trading. So when clicking on a player profile, on the social side there would either be "Willing to trade" or "Not willing to trade". 

It's a simple addition but I think it would save a lot of trouble with message clutter and unwanted messages.

Edited by Thorson
  • Upvote 4

I reckon if it took up half the screen and had flashing lights and the whole works, people would still not hesitate to bother me asking to trade, unfortunately this game seems to attract a lot of people who don't read or seem capable of taking no for an answer lol.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, strayaZilas said:

I reckon if it took up half the screen and had flashing lights and the whole works, people would still not hesitate to bother me asking to trade, unfortunately this game seems to attract a lot of people who don't read or seem capable of taking no for an answer lol.

The single biggest fact I’ve seen all day, and I did consider this when writing lol