Pokémon Vortex
Yamete_Oniichan

Can I get unbanned in the Pokemon Vortex Server?

To whom it may concern,
I just wanted to say that Im very sorry for what I did in the Pokemon Vortex Discord Server (@Yamete_Oniichan) and am now banned from the sever because of what I did. I want to convey that I have thought over my actions and yes it was inappropriate since there may be minors in the server and I have no defense as to why I decided to do what I did. I hope I can get unbanned and I promise to be more respectful and mindful of my actions in the server as to not offend anyone anymore. I promise to behave myself completely and will never do anything inappropriate anymore. Thank you.

• Sad 2

• Developer
8 hours ago, Yamete_Oniichan said:

To whom it may concern,
I just wanted to say that Im very sorry for what I did in the Pokemon Vortex Discord Server (@Yamete_Oniichan) and am now banned from the sever because of what I did. I want to convey that I have thought over my actions and yes it was inappropriate since there may be minors in the server and I have no defense as to why I decided to do what I did. I hope I can get unbanned and I promise to be more respectful and mindful of my actions in the server as to not offend anyone anymore. I promise to behave myself completely and will never do anything inappropriate anymore. Thank you.

Thank you for your apology, it's rare someone here admits their wrongdoing, so we appreciate it.

Your ban has been lifted and you can join back at the usual invite link: https://discord.gg/pokemonvortex

• Love-dis 1
  • Upvote 2