Pokémon Vortex
Babby246

Idea about nexus event

Hmm I know most of use r not supporting to combining the Pokémon 

like solgaleo necrozama to forum dusk-man necrozama 

because there exp might reset this will be terrible if u have a top or high exp necrozama or solgaleo or lunala

so an idea pop uped my mind 

http://prnt.sc/wcrb62

see this these this r lunla bow and solgaleo sword. Don’t think they r copied by sword and shield 

they r released even before (they r official gold cards)

so idea was when necrozama is hold solgaleo sword it becomes dusk man necrozama just like a item evolution 

I suggested this idea instead of combining necrozama with solgaleo or lunala

because the exp will not be changed or reset when combined :)

comments r appreciated

• Upvote 7

22 minutes ago, Babby246 said:

Hmm I know most of use r not supporting to combining the Pokémon 

like solgaleo necrozama to forum dusk-man necrozama 

because there exp might reset this will be terrible if u have a top or high exp necrozama or solgaleo or lunala

so an idea pop uped my mind 

http://prnt.sc/wcrb62

see this these this r lunla bow and solgaleo sword. Don’t think they r copied by sword and shield 

they r released even before (they r official gold cards)

so idea was when necrozama is hold solgaleo sword it becomes dusk man necrozama just like a item evolution 

I suggested this idea instead of combining necrozama with solgaleo or lunala

because the exp will not be changed or reset when combined :)

comments r appreciated

Or aslo if u want the combining one . In that case if both the mons exp gets added then it will be nice

Yeah that is a pretty good idea, I never thought of that. But combining Solgaleo with Necrozma? That kind of takes all your hard work to get 1.5k quiz coins to get a Cosmog to evolve it into a Solgaleo or Lunala, just to combine it with Necrozma, I feel that is a waste. So this idea is a pretty good idea if you ask me, of course the Lunala Bow and Solgaleo Sword can be as rare as blue orbs and red orbs. And to be fair, maybe these items can be in the Alolan region in sidequest. That's all I have to say, again this idea was great. This is my option of the Lunala Bow and Solgaleo Sword, I'm sure, not everyone has the same option as mine.

Edited by Blueberries
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Actually the idea is good but it is not that valid as It has its own issues. If u use items and the exp doesn't change, then it would be the same guy who had top necrozma would also have the top dusk mane necrozma or top dawn wing necrozma or top ultra necrozma. So I hope that it is better to fuse them and let them reset the experience to 50,000 and level 100 and that's better. Also this event should have a little risk such as necrozma cuz of being a psuedo ultra beast be extinct and you can't catch them after the event so that it may be a challenge too! 

Thank you!!

Shiny necrozma (dawn wings)Shiny necrozma (dawn wings)Shiny necrozma (ultra)Shiny necrozma (ultra)Shiny necrozma (dusk mane)Shiny necrozma (dusk mane)Shiny necrozmaShiny necrozma

Edited by AncientNecrozma
  • Upvote 1