Pokémon Vortex
Joikevinidol

Trade WHATEVER you want, BUT!.. ONLY Legendaries🤑😁🍉

Wanted to know if anybody wanted to trade any Legends With me?👈🏻🤞🏻 

1. Go on and add me on Pokémon Vortex.

2. Follow me.

3.put up some good Legends for trade.

If I don’t accept the friend Request, well, just message me!

Will be able to trade a lot Legends myself! And I show some of them her.

1.Celebi2.Lugia   3.Arceus    4. Arceus (Dark)   5.Arceus (Ice)    6.Articuno    7.Caterpie (Christmas)  8.Metapod (Christmas)9.Butterfree (Christmas)10.Moltres (Galarian)Gonna get one of my friend soon 🤞🏻 I hope!).  And maybe👉🏻 11.Weezing (Galarian) 

12.Zapdos (Galarian)13. Charizard (Mega x) 14.Snorlax (Gigantamax) Ssssshhhh got it... soon!😂 15.Pikachu (Gigantamax)16.Butterfree (Gigantamax) 17.Shiny mewtwo (Armor)

18.Raichu (Alolan) 19.Diglett (Alolan)20.Slowpoke (Galarian)

• Confused 2

On 1/20/2021 at 3:46 AM, Joikevinidol said:

2. Follow me.

1.Celebi2.Lugia   3.Arceus    4. Arceus (Dark)   5.Arceus (Ice)    6.Articuno    7.Caterpie (Christmas)  8.Metapod (Christmas)9.Butterfree (Christmas)10.Moltres (Galarian)Gonna get one of my friend soon 🤞🏻 I hope!).  And maybe👉🏻 11.Weezing (Galarian) 

12.Zapdos (Galarian)13. Charizard (Mega x) 14.Snorlax (Gigantamax) Ssssshhhh got it... soon!😂 15.Pikachu (Gigantamax)16.Butterfree (Gigantamax) 17.Shiny mewtwo (Armor)

Well I dont understand ur smelling scammy to me ? 🤨

7 hours ago, GekkougaPug said:

Looking for a deal for Darkrai to complete my ultimate loadout. What do you want for a deal?

Well I have 4 or 5 darkrais and I am ready to trade! But first let me check ur account to see what I want!

On 1/20/2021 at 5:16 AM, Joikevinidol said:

2. Follow me.

gigantamax pokes are unreleased...
right?