Pokémon Vortex
Ayushsingh6

Lottery contest

This is my second contest. You guys need to subscribe my youtube channel . The link is here ➡️  Just tap here

The due date is 1 April 2021. I will takeout a lottery from the subscribers. You guys have to just click the photo of the page(the youtube page of my channel that you have subscribed) and upload the photo in the reply section so that it will be easier for me to decide the winner. 

The winner can choose  any legandaries mentioned belowZapdosKyogreRegisteel

4 hours ago, Ayushsingh6 said:

This is my second contest. You guys need to subscribe my youtube channel . The link is here ➡️  Just tap here

The due date is 1 April 2021. I will takeout a lottery from the subscribers. You guys have to just click the photo of the page(the youtube page of my channel that you have subscribed) and upload the photo in the reply section so that it will be easier for me to decide the winner. 

You may not allowed to advertise your web / channels in pv forums........

5 hours ago, Ayushsingh6 said:

Sorry but as @Chamancharizad123 said its not allowed to advertise your channel or any other web in PV Forums