Pokémon Vortex
Bekeson

Trading Pokemon And Training Station. Rares, Shiny's and Legendary's. (Updated Every Hour)

1 minute ago, Bekeson said:

So the trade is Three Munchlaxand a Eeveefor Mystic moltresandZygarde200K+ exp?

Yes. My luck is enormous. I caught Mystic Moltres,Mettalic Eevee,Giratina and Dark Munchlax in 10 minutes :).

Please train the Eevee to 4 hearts! I will come back in a hour since I have piano lessons soon. I will stay 15 minutes,then leave.

4 minutes ago, SofiX said:

Yes. My luck is enormous. I caught Mystic Moltres,Mettalic Eevee,Giratina and Dark Munchlax in 10 minutes :).

Please train the Eevee to 4 hearts! I will come back in a hour since I have piano lessons soon. I will stay 15 minutes,then leave.

You said train it to 2. I am confused now do i train it to 2 or 4?

4 minutes ago, SofiX said:

The pokes are gonna be in my trades. Please offer.

P.S. I have a Zapdos,so if you want it,it is in my trades.

All right. Tell me what you want for it and i will give it to you

Edited by Bekeson

17 minutes ago, Bekeson said:

I just thought it over and i will give you a two heart eevee for the shiny luxury as i thought the trade was a bit unfair. 

Umm, can I just give you meh chikorita, I realised I already have a meganium so I don't need my chikorita?? 

2 minutes ago, Ruby123654 said:

Umm, can I just give you meh chikorita, I realised I already have a meganium so I don't need my chikorita?? 

With the Shiny Luxray as well or not. Because if you say yes i will do it but just for chikorita i would have to say no as for i can find one easily