Pokémon Vortex
PenguinizedYT

Exp and Happiness Training

113MS.pngExp Cost: For Level 100: 1,000 | For More Exp (for example, to go to 100,000 exp): 5,000 to 30,000 depending on how much more you want

242MS.pngHappiness Cost: For 2 Hearts: 200,000 (hearts are kinda hard to get)

You are probably asking "How do you do this tho?" well, to answer that, I will put something on PokeBay, then you bid on it for the price, then you trade me the Pokemon, then I'll train it up and you put the Pokemon I gave you on trade and then I'll return it. Simple as that!

Edited by PenguinizedYT

20 hours ago, winingggg said:

can you get 200k xp on my abomosnow. would be like 150k more xp required to go per your thing is it like 15k pokedollars?

ign winingggg

I would say it is about 15k pokedollars because Abomasnowdoesn't have immunities i put a pokeball on pokebay and a shinx on trade station bid for pokeball then offer abomasnow on shinx ill train it up to 200k exp and trade it back

On 5/25/2021 at 8:08 AM, PenguinizedYT said:

I would say it is about 15k pokedollars because Abomasnowdoesn't have immunities i put a pokeball on pokebay and a shinx on trade station bid for pokeball then offer abomasnow on shinx ill train it up to 200k exp and trade it back

Hey! It's at 200K exp now put the shinx on trade and ill give it back

Edited by PenguinizedYT
:)