Pokémon Vortex
Kong-ZILLA

poke shop hope you like it

welcome to my poke shop accepting pokes or money 

this poke shop has all the pokes on my trade here's the mega's:venusaur (mega)shiny metagross (mega)

commons and rares:mystic jangmo-ohoundoomkinglerloudredmetallic corviknightaggronhope you like it all the rares and commons are worth only 25k the rest of the prices will be shown if you ask that poke

3 minutes ago, Kong-ZILLA said:

this poke shop has all the pokes on my trade here's the mega's:venusaur (mega)shiny metagross (mega)

commons and rares:mystic jangmo-ohoundoomkinglerloudredmetallic corviknightaggronhope you like it all the rares and commons are worth only 25k the rest of the prices will be shown if you ask that poke

What about eevee or riolu?

1 minute ago, Kong-ZILLA said:

i'll put a pokeball on auction for 95,000 and shiny metagross is on trade pls offer a poke which is very common like grubbin on shiny metagross mega and pls bid on the auction if you liked the price for it

Do you have one more for me?

1 minute ago, Kong-ZILLA said:

i'll get you a shiny metagross mega since it's going high in price on auctions i'll give it to you for 95k and if eeveecuteness doesn't want it i'll give it to you

Since I’d offer u more 2 shines on riolu 

So, plzz give it to me in 50k pds

On 6/20/2021 at 8:09 AM, Kingfootball said:

Since I’d offer u more 2 shines on riolu 

So, plzz give it to me in 50k pds

First come first take bro

On 6/20/2021 at 8:11 AM, eeveecuteness said:

For free im ok 95k i will think about it

bro u dumb not everyone will give pokes for free

Kong have any other pokes i would like to buyyy!!!!!!

57 minutes ago, Kong-ZILLA said:

What for DratinireorDialgaorMunchlax