Pokémon Vortex
ChangeOfHeart

A little confused about some things.

When it comes to Pokémon Vortex, I have noticed there isn't any stat pages for the Pokémon. Do they all have individual stats still? (I know variants have some stat buffs)
Obviously speed doesn't contribute to the fighting here, recoil damage and stat drops aren't a thing either.
I'm just wondering if evolving them makes them stronger at all? Is it more of an aesthetic choice?

Is there a way to buy items instead of bidding? I was intensely watching a medichamite I bid on for 50,000 for 24 hours refreshing the page right up until the last second and yet someone sniped it up from me (the notification that they outbid me came AFTER it was ended too because I wondered what happened) and they immediately relisted it for 250,000. Being able to buy it would cause a lot less stress and people wouldn't be able to do scummy things like that. (maybe there already is a thing like this and I just don't know it)

Edited by ChangeOfHeart
mispell

Pokémon do not have stats. The higher the Level, the higher the HP, Power and everything. The only reason Kyogre is better than Magikarp is that Kyogre has more and better mvoes available to it.

You can buy items in the PokéMart. Not all items are available there. Some can only be obtained via Sidequests. The only way to sell those to other players is via Pokébay, which is what you mentioned. Only the Starter Mega Stones are available in the Mart. The rest is Sidequests, and, outside of that, Pokébay.