Pokémon Vortex
Evildrcrocs

The chosen one?

Hey, I posted this in #general on the discord, but here is it pasted:

BREAKING NEWS: I just caught a glitched gligar, a level 7 male, one of it's default attacks (poison sting) usually does 2 damage at that level + poison damage if they're poisoned, but the poison damage isn't written in the battle box (The chat box that says things like Your pokemon fainted), when immune training it, it did 25 or 27 damage! + posion damage, leading to around 70 total, whereas others did ore like 50 total, after finishing the training he was put to level 99, when level 7s usually go to lvl 92. I caught anoher level 7 male and it did 2 damage, I tested it recently and it did 37 damage, whereas other level 100 males did 25. However realising this I rushed to give it a nickname "The chosen one" but to my suprise now his damage magic doesn't work anymore, if anyone can explain what is happening, maybe a developer? make sure to @evildrcrocs me. Thanks.
(By 25 or 27, I mean IDK which it was, but I know it was one of them. I can't remember perfectly.)

I'm really interested in glitches, and I would love to own a glitched pokemon (As long as it's not hacked in). Thanks for helping.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Neon_Panther said:

So if you did another battle it does more damage?

Can you take a screenshot of that?

Otherwise you just might have done 2 battles and was thinking you only did 1

Yeah I realised that lol, the only thing I don't understand is the 37 damage ehwne battling the exact same pokemon.