Pokémon Vortex
pokemonmasater

WHICH IS THE BEST TEAM FOR SIDEQUESTS

On 8/4/2021 at 11:37 AM, billabob said:

Don't bother making a team with super effective moves for everything, I used to do that but it's a waste of time. Just build a team of Pokemon that can one-hit everything. I'd suggest having normal types with Flail or Last Resort, a dark type with Fling and a fighting type with Focus Punch or Final Gambit. Use a Victini/Dratinire/Necrozma/Eternatus to mop up any shinies and metallics in 1 hit. All with dark variant obviously. Have the move in the Pokemon's first slot so you never switch moves, you're just picking a Pokemon to knock out the opponent.

I made a list of all the Pokemon with one-hit moves: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a81K9Zf0HsyS14RnENTdNtIqd-NrK1X4RbBBe0ZDo-c/edit#gid=285791133 - I beat sidequests 4 times before with my own team (Kabutops, Braixen, Lucario, Altaria Mega) using super-effective moves on everything but after setting up a proper team I'd never go back to that. It used to take me a couple of weeks to beat sidequests, now I did it in 3 days.

Would mystic eternatus and normal necrozma be good? what pokemon or moves can I use to make them powerful attackers

12 hours ago, jamorant said:

Would mystic eternatus and normal necrozma be good? what pokemon or moves can I use to make them powerful attackers

Necrozma still one-shots even if it's not dark but no, don't bother with any other eternatus

Just buy a dark eternatus from auctions you'll find em there quite often , teach it eternabeam and put it in your team's first place , also teach it sludge wave.
Then just go to sidequests and spam attack-continue-next opponent. In case you encounter a fairy type use sludge wave.
For more easy-to-get options just use Dark Dragon types which have access to draco meteor they can one shot any type other than fairy/metallics and shinies.
Dark Darkrown with Fling is just broken since it can one-shot 400 hp non-fairy/fighting/metallic and is immune to fighting , normal , psychic attacks + is resistant to dark, ghost and poison attacks being weak to only fairy.

Those are all the pokes and attacks I use, by zooming out to 50% I can beat around 2 full teams in 1 minute unless its the team of ??? which needs a bit more than just spamming.

Edit : Draco meteor,eternabeam does 50% damage to steel types sorry for the misinfo.

Edited by Es_Death
  • Thanks 1