Pokémon Vortex
pokemonmasater

WHICH IS THE BEST TEAM FOR SIDEQUESTS

The best team is: electric, grass, ground/steel, water, fire, fairy

My suggestion in pokemon is:  raichu for electric (effective against water), steelix for steel and ground(effective against fairy, against electric), greninja for water(effective against fire and ground), sceptile mega for grass( effective against water and ground), infernape for fire( effective against grass), togekiss for fairy(effective against dragon).

this is the best team i think.

Don't bother making a team with super effective moves for everything, I used to do that but it's a waste of time. Just build a team of Pokemon that can one-hit everything. I'd suggest having normal types with Flail or Last Resort, a dark type with Fling and a fighting type with Focus Punch or Final Gambit. Use a Victini/Dratinire/Necrozma/Eternatus to mop up any shinies and metallics in 1 hit. All with dark variant obviously. Have the move in the Pokemon's first slot so you never switch moves, you're just picking a Pokemon to knock out the opponent.

I made a list of all the Pokemon with one-hit moves: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a81K9Zf0HsyS14RnENTdNtIqd-NrK1X4RbBBe0ZDo-c/edit#gid=285791133 - I beat sidequests 4 times before with my own team (Kabutops, Braixen, Lucario, Altaria Mega) using super-effective moves on everything but after setting up a proper team I'd never go back to that. It used to take me a couple of weeks to beat sidequests, now I did it in 3 days.

• Upvote 2

ho-oh is good too...i have alot of experience and it was good even dark giratina's good a necrozma variant is good mega rayquaza is good both mega charizard's are good but you should use your best pokemon you have idk if this helped probably it didn't

6 hours ago, pokemonmasater said:

I WANNA COMPLETE MY SIDEQUESTS AS FAST AS IT CAN WITH HIGHEST EFFICIENCY.SO,ILL LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR IT.

use dark pokemon variants 

I recommenddark eternatusdark eternatus, dark greninja (ash)dark greninja (ash), dark dialgadark dialga, dark zekromdark zekrom, dark necrozmadark necrozma (it is very costly so u can buy normal one if u want),dark charizard (mega x)dark charizard mega x

All do minimum 400 damage with their best attack

for eternatus put eternabeam attack

for ash put fling attack

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, sanathandsaathvik said:

use dark pokemon variants 

I recommenddark eternatusdark eternatus, dark greninja (ash)dark greninja (ash), dark dialgadark dialga, dark zekromdark zekrom, dark necrozmadark necrozma (it is very costly so u can buy normal one if u want),dark charizard (mega x)dark charizard mega x

All do minimum 400 damage with their best attack

for eternatus put eternabeam attack

for ash put fling attack

Yeah I do recommend same as prismatic laser, eternabeam, fling, blastburn are OHKO moves and will increase efficiency too much to complete side quests super fast. 👌👌

16 hours ago, POKECHAN said:

My suggestion in pokemon is:  raichu for electric (effective against water), steelix for steel and ground(effective against fairy, against electric), greninja for water(effective against fire and ground), sceptile mega for grass( effective against water and ground), infernape for fire( effective against grass), togekiss for fairy(effective against dragon).

HEY CANT WE TAKE ANY PRIMARY FAIRY TYPE 

16 hours ago, POKECHAN said:

HEY FOR ELECTRIC WE CAN USE ELECTIVIRE ITS BETTER

also, if you want to clear the sidequests fast, you'd need a full team that can learn moves that have at least 130 power, as well as 100% accuracy

Electric types on the other hand, is one of those that doesn't have a move with more than 120 power, so if you're gonna use an Electric type, choose one that learns a move with 120 power, hence why they suggested Raichu since it can learn Volt Tackle

Edited by aehrol46

9 hours ago, aehrol46 said:

also, if you want to clear the sidequests fast, you'd need a full team that can learn moves that have at least 130 power, as well as 100% accuracy

Electric types on the other hand, is one of those that doesn't have a move with more than 120 power, so if you're gonna use an Electric type, choose one that learns a move with 120 power, hence why they suggested Raichu since it can learn Volt Tackle

There is actually one electric move with over 130 base power, but it's Nose Glow... bring back Stantler (Christmas) plz