Pokémon Vortex
charman58

im stuck on my charzillian collection

so i been trying to collect as much as i can of charmander evelution like with every fourm as well  and im stuck i cant use discord becase i dont have a cellpone to claim to my own name and i dont see it worth grinding so much alone that by the time i do get what i desire that i cant enjoy it if any one has a charmander of anything but normal  they like to contruibute then pls friend me and let me know  i will list off what im currently missing and then  tottly expect to fail hard becase i know i have worst luck ever and i will exclude giantamax because far as i know or am aware of its not a thing so no point bothering in that so here is the list of charmanders/charmealons/charizards i am currently missing wich is 4 of the shinies 2 dark 2 mystic 3 metalic and 3 shadow

and again im totly expectiny my asking for help to flop because everything else i tried has so if you dont even want to be involed in this feel free to ignore espechily becase no one is forcing any one to do anything same if you want to complaine of my grammer and mispelling ishues because its litterly not even worth ur time talking to me about my bad typing