Pokémon Vortex
Khajari1510

Selling or trading plenty of Rares/Legends/UB's/Events

32 minutes ago, shoomania said:

aho, Yúchǔn de, ghabiun, mandan, bevakooph, hülye, prost, Ngò, Muṭṭāḷ, meongcheonghan

i just called you stupid in 10 languages

and you dont even try saying ''what youre talking to yourself''

3 hours ago, Dqrk said:

And tahzeem I just got a shiny groudon primal with 1.1m exp

I’m rather enjoying this argument, it’s getting in the way of me selling stuff, but it’s funny to read

1 hour ago, shoomania said:

aho, Yúchǔn de, ghabiun, mandan, bevakooph, hülye, prost, Ngò, Muṭṭāḷ, meongcheonghan

i just called you stupid in 10 languages

and you dont even try saying ''what youre talking to yourself''

Oh yeah well don't need to cry you little baby you just have to face it I better then you so don't cry like little baby noob 🤣

On 9/28/2021 at 7:27 AM, Khajari1510 said:

No, trash offer

Even though I know you didn't ask me for help, I'll just do it because I see that you don't have a real sense of the value of mega stone and a normal legend.

Normal diancie costs between 50,000 - 100,000pds and a diancite costs 80,000 - 100,000pds (if you are very lucky to sell at this price). The combination of the two (Normal Diancie (Mega)), would cost a maximum of 200,000pds. All this due to the devaluation of mega stones that I've been talking about for some years.

I created a topic showing the errors, the biggest problems that can increase over the years (as happened from last year to this year) and giving the solutions that could be done to try to stop the devaluations without harming the mystery box. Enter my topic and you will understand, if you agree with me, support my suggestions. topic: link

completing 169 kalos battles and needing 1651 battles to get to the kalos region, and then winning a mega sto e(diancite) worth 80,000 - $100,000 maximum is very revolting indeed. I explained all this in the topic. Stones are really undervalued, a pity. Capable of only one Normal Legend(100,000 - 150,000pds) worth more than the mega stone(I can only sell this one for 80,000pds)

But I know the product is yours, you set the price you want and players buy whether they want to or not.

35 minutes ago, marllonflaxDxD said:

Even though I know you didn't ask me for help, I'll just do it because I see that you don't have a real sense of the value of mega stone and a normal legend.

Normal diancie costs between 50,000 - 100,000pds and a diancite costs 80,000 - 100,000pds (if you are very lucky to sell at this price). The combination of the two (Normal Diancie (Mega)), would cost a maximum of 200,000pds. All this due to the devaluation of mega stones that I've been talking about for some years.

I created a topic showing the errors, the biggest problems that can increase over the years (as happened from last year to this year) and giving the solutions that could be done to try to stop the devaluations without harming the mystery box. Enter my topic and you will understand, if you agree with me, support my suggestions. topic: link

completing 169 kalos battles and needing 1651 battles to get to the kalos region, and then winning a mega sto e(diancite) worth 80,000 - $100,000 maximum is very revolting indeed. I explained all this in the topic. Stones are really undervalued, a pity. Capable of only one Normal Legend(100,000 - 150,000pds) worth more than the mega stone(I can only sell this one for 80,000pds)

But I know the product is yours, you set the price you want and players buy whether they want to or not.

ps: You're right about the offer of Sceptile (mega) for deoxys (speed) is really a bizarre offer (with all due respect)

Ps2: Dude, I got it all wrong and I may have hurt you in your Diancie sale. I tried to delete the message to preserve you, but it didn't work, so I'm sorry. I thought they didn't want to pay the 400,000 for the high price. But everything I said about the devaluation of the mega stone still holds true. forgive me for getting it all wrong. shameful LOL .

As I said, the market works on supply and demand. The product and the market are yours and you have the right to ask for what you want. Don't be offended, as I only had the intention of instructing you to understand that the problem lies in the devaluation due to the game's logistic error (with all due respect, gm, you know I love the game.

But it's my view on the sidequest). I hope you didn't block me or offend me, because I was polite to you and even demonstrated where the problem was.

Again, I'm very sorry if I might have sounded flamboyant, aggressive, or anything else that might have offended you. I hope you can help me improve the valuation of mega stones, sidequest and other points in the game. (you never know what the other might think) I wish you a good game and that you get a lot of satisfaction in selling

Edited by marllonflaxDxD

49 minutes ago, marllonflaxDxD said:

ps: You're right about the offer of Sceptile (mega) for deoxys (speed) is really a bizarre offer (with all due respect)

Ps2: Dude, I got it all wrong and I may have hurt you in your Diancie sale. I tried to delete the message to preserve you, but it didn't work, so I'm sorry. I thought they didn't want to pay the 400,000 for the high price. But everything I said about the devaluation of the mega stone still holds true. forgive me for getting it all wrong. shameful LOL .

As I said, the market works on supply and demand. The product and the market are yours and you have the right to ask for what you want. Don't be offended, as I only had the intention of instructing you to understand that the problem lies in the devaluation due to the game's logistic error (with all due respect, gm, you know I love the game.

But it's my view on the sidequest). I hope you didn't block me or offend me, because I was polite to you and even demonstrated where the problem was.

Again, I'm very sorry if I might have sounded flamboyant, aggressive, or anything else that might have offended you. I hope you can help me improve the valuation of mega stones, sidequest and other points in the game. (you never know what the other might think) I wish you a good game and that you get a lot of satisfaction in selling

Diancites literally have a value of around 30,000 to me, i can get 5 diancites for 100,000 which is quite cheap, I see your points. And I totally agree with you. It’s just so difficult to build up cash to get higher valued pokes that aren’t obtainable on the map. And I won’t even mention the premium Pokemon 😂 

Just now, Khajari1510 said:

Diancites literally have a value of around 30,000 to me, i can get 5 diancites for 100,000 which is quite cheap, I see your points. And I totally agree with you. It’s just so difficult to build up cash to get higher valued pokes that aren’t obtainable on the map. And I won’t even mention the premium Pokemon 😂 

Yep, that's pretty much it.

But I'm sorry there, I got it wrong and I ended up "crapping" the whole text thinking about something else.

LOL shameful🤣😅

15 hours ago, SANTOSHgreninja said:

I give you 1m poke dollars and Lugia lv 100 and ditto lv100 kyogre and aggron(mega) and zygrade and blaizken(mega) and mystic deoxys and I try to get mewtwo for you, it's ok

I will only trade Zeraora for another premium Pokemon OR a large amount of money

1 hour ago, SANTOSHgreninja said:

OK, I will give you rotom(heat) 😊 for Zeraora, rotom(heat) is a premium poke

Rotom (heat)

Nope. Not even on the same level as a Zeraora, I meant something like magearna original or arceus Fairy and stuff like that. I also already have Rotom heat