Pokémon Vortex
Khajari1510

Selling or trading plenty of Rares/Legends/UB's/Events

guzzlordmystic guzzlorddark shayminmystic azelfZapdosregirocklandorusdeoxysdeoxys (speed)registeelmetallic regicesceptiletorchicivysaurmystic infernapeporygonmystic snomdark delphoxswoobatgolbat (halloween)dark rotomdark croconawleafeondark totodiledark turtwigdelphoxshadow servinemystic servineshadow braixenrayquazatornadus (therian)genesect (blaze)diancie (mega)

Most pokemon in my account I am willing to sell, these may not necessarily the best ones I have. Take a look at all of my pokemon, and make a decision.

Best offers get the pokemon. Enjoy!

zeraora<-Unless you can offer the best offer ever, this is not for trading or selling

Please try to PM me rather than filling this forum as it then takes a long time to figure out what everyone wants, thank you

2 hours ago, Khajari1510 said:

guzzlordmystic guzzlorddark shayminmystic azelfZapdosregirocklandorusdeoxysdeoxys (speed)registeelmetallic regicesceptiletorchicivysaurmystic infernapeporygonmystic snomdark delphoxswoobatgolbat (halloween)dark rotomdark croconawleafeondark totodiledark turtwigdelphoxshadow servinemystic servineshadow braixenrayquazatornadus (therian)genesect (blaze)diancie (mega)

Most pokemon in my account I am willing to sell, these may not necessarily the best ones I have. Take a look at all of my pokemon, and make a decision.

Best offers get the pokemon. Enjoy!

zeraora<-Unless you can offer the best offer ever, this is not for trading or selling

Please try to PM me rather than filling this forum as it then takes a long time to figure out what everyone wants, thank you

I want the swoobat, what do you want from my ign

12 minutes ago, Khajari1510 said:

Hmm. If you bump that up to 20,000,000, and if you don’t mind paying tax too, we might just have a deal. But I’m still not sure if that’s enough. Idk, if you are willing to bump it up a little, that would be great

its value is high for what I consider good to pay for it, but as I'm interested in a normal type, so I can even pay the requested amount, but without the 10% taxes included.