Pokémon Vortex
POKECHAN

POKECHAN's Trade office (Trade thread)

Hello players, 

This is my trade office where u can post what you are ready to give and what you are expecting to get. So basically this is like a trade thread. But with more advanced features. For example if you put a post.

POKECHAN:- " i am looking for a  shiny hoopa (unbound)  and ready to give  shadow hoopa (unbound)"

Then i will put your order in the below area. According to the orders recieved so that people viewing don't have to scroll through every page and read. Which means every person opening newly will be able to see what u want and can directly contact u. once a deal is over u can send a comment- " my deal is closed'' . then i will remove the order from the trade box

Example:-

Username                     Looking for                     Ready to give

@POKECHAN             shiny hoopa (unbound)                         shadow hoopa (unbound)

So this is the main Trade box:

Username                    Looking For             Ready to give (pds or pokemon) 

@POKECHANshadow treeckoorshadow greninja            Shadow swampert 

@Ruby123654                 chespin                  chikorita

Edited by POKECHAN

5 hours ago, POKECHAN said:

Hello players, 

This is my trade office where u can post what you are ready to give and what you are expecting to get. So basically this is like a trade thread. But with more advanced features. For example if you put a post.

POKECHAN:- " i am looking for a  shiny hoopa (unbound)  and ready to give  shadow hoopa (unbound)"

Then i will put your order in the below area. According to the orders recieved so that people viewing don't have to scroll through every page and read. Which means every person opening newly will be able to see what u want and can directly contact u. once a deal is over u can send a comment- " my deal is closed'' . then i will remove the order from the trade box

Example:-

Username                     Looking for                     Ready to give

@POKECHAN             shiny hoopa (unbound)                         shadow hoopa (unbound)

So this is the main Trade box:

Username                    Looking For             Ready to give (pds or pokemon) 

@POKECHANshadow treeckoorshadow greninja            Shadow swampert 

every pokemon in your account is up for trade right?

2 minutes ago, 1gladion said:

1gladion: 2piplup, charmander for shadow dragonair

or  2piplup and charmander for shadow marshtomp     

if u are telling to me then tell me in the post of trading pokemon. This is a trade thread where u should put what pokemon u want and what u can give. so if u want any pokemon then i will put ur offer in the main trade box

16 hours ago, POKECHAN said:

bro i meant any one, shadow treecko or a greninja for a shadow swampert. check the main trade box

i was confused i thought you said shadow greninja (ash) but it was the normal shadow greninja 

k, ok offer