Pokémon Vortex
Dqrk

Hi guys looking for jaw fossil , sail fossil, dome fossil and old Amber also zeraora

6 minutes ago, Dqrk said:

Did I do something wrong 

You violated the rules. 

Violations:

Violation number 1 

1 hour ago, Dqrk said:

Title says it all

You were depending on title for everything, depending others is not good. In your life, you should never depend anyone or anything. Always be independent.

Depending on others is a punishable offence!!! 

Violation number 2 

1 hour ago, Dqrk said:

40m pds meloetta exp train and more 

You didn't put commas in between, its a huge grammar mistake. When mentioning 2 or more objects, you have to make the use of commas. Making grammar mistakes is a punishable offence!!! 

Violation number 3 

12 minutes ago, Dqrk said:

Did I do something wrong 

After doing these mistakes, you questioned the respected wiki editor @Sneezeball. Which is a punishable offence!!! 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, POKECHAN said:

You violated the rules. 

Violations:

Violation number 1 

You were depending on title for everything, depending others is not good. In your life, you should never depend anyone or anything. Always be independent.

Violation number 2 

You didn't put commas in between, its a huge grammar mistake. When mentioning 2 or more objects, you have to make the use of commas. Making grammar mistakes is a punishable offence!!! 

Violation number 3 

After doing these mistakes, you questioned the respected wiki editor @Sneezeball. Which is a punishable offence!!! 

Lol. None of that broke the rules.

Look at the rules for trade subforum.

1 hour ago, Dqrk said:

Did I do something wrong 

1 hour ago, POKECHAN said:

You violated the rules. 

Violations:

Violation number 1 

Violation number 2 

Violation number 3 

These rules:

On 11/15/2021 at 3:15 PM, Dqrk said:

So what did I do wrong 

1- i think it was that u made another trade topic even if the last trade topic was younger than 2 weeks

2- and that u did not say what ur trading, u just said what ur looking for, in the rules u have to hv atleast 6 pokes ur trading(so basically no only LF)

3- (this is in the global forum rules)-Double Posting:
- There is no reason to double post, if no one has replied to a topic since you posted in it but you have something to add, then use the edit post button to add in whatever additions you may have. Sometimes a double post can happen by mistake from a slow connection to the server and other issues - If this happens, just report your own post explaining you double posted by mistake and a moderator or administrator will delete the second post.

Edited by shoomania