'New' user sending random link to "undetectable money hack"

Auke1993

A few minutes ago I received a message from a user called PokemonVortexGodV5.
They told me they chose me and a few others to make us filthy rich. This would use an undetectable hack, and required us to click on a link they sent.
This already sounds very suspicious.
Add to that that the account has done nothing on the forums, seemingly. The account was also made 3 minutes before they send their first message to me.
How would they know me, and decide on me to make me rich? It seems more that whatever their hack is may take my account away.
Also, if more people were selected, why was the message sent to only me?

Anyway, I didn't click on the link. Even if it was real (which I doubt), I want to earn my way to the things I have on Pokémon Vortex. I also don't expect the supposed hack is undetectable.

This isn't evidence the link is evil, but considering this person wants to help me hack, that's illegal in itself, even if what they're saying is true.

image.png
image.png

An edit, only a few minutes later.
The user has now sent basically the same message to at least 9 others (as of right now, from what I've seen, there may be more).
Interestingly, it's on their profile. So it's public.
So much for keeping it a secret from staff members.
They seem very desperate for people to click on their link.
Also, this image should show that they joined only very recently.
image.png
According to eeveecuteness, the link goes to something that has to enter your username and password.
I don't intend to confirm this message, but it does make things sound like a scam even more.

Edited by Auke1993
They're spamming it in public now too.
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 7
  • T-rubbish 1