Pokémon Vortex
Tejs

Slow movement

So, there is a bug where you sometimes get slow movement in the map, like when you move, or when anything is moving in the map, they slow down for sometime, but when you open the chat and then close it, it works perfectly.

please fix this bug, otherwise the game is perfectly fine and fun and free to play.

Thank you! :)

• Upvote 1

it’s a feature, you can keep your shift button pressed and move slower, but it happens to me too sometimes when I switch to another tab and switch back, my movement gets slower for sometime automatically 

Edited by dades

44 minutes ago, Tejs said:

So, there is a bug where you sometimes get slow movement in the map, like when you move, or when anything is moving in the map, they slow down for sometime, but when you open the chat and then close it, it works perfectly.

please fix this bug, otherwise the game is perfectly fine and fun and free to play.

Thank you! :)

That's not a bug, just fix your network. It's network issues that cause the problem/