Giveaway!

rotomdex27

Put your IGN (in game name) and what pokemon you want in a comment. The choices are lvl 60 dragonite, lvl 44 talonflame, or lvl 74 golem. the giveaway ends at 9 am on january 6, 2022.

DISCLAIMER: Only three people will win this giveaway. These three people will be chosen at random.

7 hours ago, rotomdex27 said:

Put your IGN (in game name) and what pokemon you want in a comment. The choices are lvl 60 dragonite, lvl 44 talonflame, or lvl 74 golem. the giveaway ends at 9 am on january 6, 2022.

DISCLAIMER: Only three people will win this giveaway. These three people will be chosen at random.

Ign Pokechampionpikachu 

What a great givewaway :<3_<3:!!! 

22 hours ago, rotomdex27 said:

Ign: tejs

i love the giveaway, great Pokémon!

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry it took me so long to get back to this, I had a lot going on. xKevi won the Dragonite, Becky won the Golem, and Vardhanimon won the Talonflame! Please post a trade for something you don't want or something low level, so that I can trade and give you the pokemon. Thank you all for entering the givaway!

• Upvote 1