Pokémon Vortex
Scorpiono

HUGE problem for a pokedex collector!!!

Hello guys! I want to start by saying what is the "moto" of Pokemon, "Gona Catch'Em All!" right? 

How you can do that if some of pokemons are 'blocked' and you will never get acces again to get them. Most of events pokemons are added on Mystery Boxes and somehow you can get them + auctions, but what we can do about Vader, Jar Jar, Grievous, Christmas, Halloween sets and so on? I know what will say most of you, they are events pokemonds and thats it. I'm new here, start playing 4 months ago, how can i get those events pokemons now? They were released years ago and still very hard to find a seller. Ok...i can make 1 billion exp, 1 billion pds, but NO ONE is selling. So what we can do about that? How can i catch'em all if it's impossible game? Ok..look at fossils, they are very rare but somehow you can get, look at premium pokemons, you dont have $$$ or dont want to invest in game? No problem, somehow you can get (exclusive auctions). I think this kind of situation it's blocking many of us, and i think it's a reason why many of players left the game (most of them have Vader, Jar Jar..but THEY LEFT) 

There are a few solutions:

- introduce all event pokemons in Mystery Boxes

- make a system with missions (collect tokens like last christmas event and exchange tokens for that kind of pokemons). I missed 1-2 days event? No problem, play hard 1-2 months to get what i missed. This will make the players more active.

Thanks and sorry for my english!

Later edit: 

@Patrick you said something about missions in my Daily, Weekly missions topic, when it will happen? Last major update were last year in January, the game it's stuck and will remain stuck with the same players who play this game for years, for new players it is attractive only up to a point. I'm not surprised that many players left the game. 

Edited by Scorpiono

I actually love the tokens idea, and you can make it a big amount of tokens so that it will be hard to earn and not a lot of people will have them directly. Its like a miracle for something for a forums idea to come in game, I suppose votes will work? But adding tokens to get unobtainable pokemons would be nice. Anyways lotta people only collect OT pokemons and wanna finish the dex. 

You are correct and I personally agree that events and premiums are very difficult to get. 

But that’s the whole point. You gotta earn them. Premiums are regularly auctioned at pokebay. 

Secondly, events are repeated, sometimes with new ones. Example- Kanto Kristmas. It included the released eevee Christmas and te previously unreleased trio. And, though they may be rare, auctions for old events to happen. 

Best

• Developer

Christmas, Halloween and Star Wars Pokemon get re-released from time to time.

Star Wars Pokemon, for example, are now finished with new additions, there will never be a new Star Wars Pokemon so every May 4th onwards will see the existing one(s) come back in some way.

We will never have any Pokémon deadlocked in a way they're literally unobtainable. However, them being very rare and valuable for a period of time is fine, it keeps the trade/auction economy fresh and alive.

• Love-dis 8
  • Sad 1