NEW EVENT IDEA!

legend_gaming

i have idea of an event which will be jumpy frog . in this all frog like poke like froaki will get some spicels cloths like ninja. to get them we will have to earn frog dollers(fd) by catching frog pokemon 1 frog doller for each frog pokemon catch. there will be special costumes which costs different like 10 fd and other 50fd and so on.

(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ    thanks for reading

• T-rubbish 3

6 minutes ago, legend_gaming said:

i have idea of an event which will be jumpy frog . in this all frog like poke like froaki will get some spicels cloths like ninja. to get them we will have to earn frog dollers(fd) by catching frog pokemon 1 frog doller for each frog pokemon catch. there will be special costumes which costs different like 10 fd and other 50fd and so on.

Oh boy... 

You love frogs, don’t you?

This is a pretty... interesting idea, to say the least. 

Might happen, but the costumes could be more like 50-200 frog dollars. 

Just now, legend_gaming said:

mate, frogs? really? uk there is way better animals than a frog. its abilities might be cool but not how it looks. and wdym clothes and stuff, if u mean like the star wars version. maybe, greninja will look cool in star wars or ursaring would also look cool if it was the monster type of thing. but i think the devs hv already planned of wht will happen in the future. if theyre out of ideas u can tell them this. (except for the frog part)

2 hours ago, 1gladion said:

mate, frogs? really? uk there is way better animals than a frog. its abilities might be cool but not how it looks. and wdym clothes and stuff, if u mean like the star wars version. maybe, greninja will look cool in star wars or ursaring would also look cool if it was the monster type of thing. but i think the devs hv already planned of wht will happen in the future. if theyre out of ideas u can tell them this. (except for the frog part)

greninja is overrated and its first evolution is a frog so its not so bad imo

Edited by Godzilla123456

2 hours ago, 1gladion said:

greninja be like: leave me alone i look good

5 hours ago, legend_gaming said:

Frog dollars seriously -_-   Dies from cringe

Edited by Lethal_Entity
  • Haha 1