Pokémon Vortex
monkeimark

TRADE

tradingCelebiDratinireTornadusRayquaza (Mega)Mewtwo (Mega X)Mystic DarkraiMetallic Latios (Mega)Eternatus.pngArceusCobalionGroudonKyogreMystic Ho-ohSuicune

only trading pokemon and garchompite

wantPikachu (Belle)Pikachu (Libre)Pikachu (Ph. D.)Pikachu (Pop Star)Pikachu (Rock Star)Articuno (Galarian)Zapdos (Galarian)Moltres (Galarian)RaikouEnteiLugiaDeoxysKeldeo (Resolute)Xerneas (Neutral)Zygarde (Complete)SolgaleoLunala(these are some i want most, others may also work, some of these i will offer more than one poke)(i also want ultra beast, i will give a lot of poke for them)

I want garchompite

I am not online all the time so need to wait for me

Garchomp

Edited by monkeimark

6 minutes ago, monkeimark said:

tradingCelebiDratinireGenesectReshiramTornadusRayquaza (Mega)Mewtwo (Mega X)Mystic DarkraiMetallic Latios (Mega)

only trading pokemon and garchompite

wantPikachu (Belle)Pikachu (Libre)Pikachu (Ph. D.)Pikachu (Pop Star)Pikachu (Rock Star)Articuno (Galarian)Zapdos (Galarian)Moltres (Galarian)RaikouEnteiSuicuneLugiaHo-ohDeoxysKeldeo (Resolute)Xerneas (Neutral)Zygarde (Complete)SolgaleoLunala(these are some i want most, others may also work, some of these i will offer more than one poke)

also garchompite

I am not online all the time so need to wait for me

Garchomp

I’m interested in Mega Latios mega,I CAN OFFER A Lugia

On 6/1/2022 at 6:27 AM, PenguinizedYT said:

I'm interested in Genesect and I am offering Mystic Ho-Oh and Suicune

ok

On 6/1/2022 at 2:41 AM, CandyCotton said:

I have lugia ho-oh and deoxys

I would like either celebigenesectreshiram and/or metallic latias because they're the ones I don't have. I have better Pokemon on my account which you can look at if you want (ign CandyCotton)

i would like deoxys

On 6/3/2022 at 3:15 PM, cjsj03 said:

I really want this Reshiram.

But I think my offer doesn't have the same value as Reshiram. you can give me a list of pokemons where I can choose, with the same value :D

Thanks by the way.

none

On 6/3/2022 at 11:43 PM, IceWolfeIsHere said:

I have Solgaleo but there is nothing in your list that this is worth trading for

is Eternatus ok?

On 6/4/2022 at 4:33 AM, CandyCotton said:

sure I can put Deoxys up for trade and you can offer Celebi

I put

2 hours ago, IceWolfeIsHere said:

Do you want to trade deoxys or Eternatus for it? Both are not worth it since they are both legendaries and solgaleo is not easy to obtain. So none of them.

is this message for me?