Pokémon Vortex
rh123

Eevee needs to know a fairy type

Question

I have an Eevee with 4 stars I was planning on evolving into a Sylveon. If i try, I get the error message: "Your Eevee must know a Fairy type move to evolve into Sylveon.". 

What does this message mean and what do I need to do before evolving it?

Edited by rh123

3 answers to this question

It means that you need to teach Eevee a fairy type move before you can evolve it into Sylveon. To teach it a fairy type move, view your team and click on the lightning bolt symbol under Eevee, and it will display all Eevees purchasable attacks. Then, replace one of Eevees moves with any move listed as a fairy type move, then you should be able to evolve it.

If you need to evolve your Eeveeto Sylveonyou need to have 4 hearts on your Eevee and it should know a fairy type move. In order to change the attack you can follow the steps:
1) Go to view all pokemon and search for Eevee. 

2) Change the attack by clicking on the lightning symbol. 

3) Replace any of the attacks to hidden power (fairy) as its the only fairy type attack available. In order to change the attack you will need to have 45,000 pds

11 hours ago, rh123 said:

I have an Eevee with 4 stars I was planning on evolving into a Sylveon. If i try, I get the error message: "Your Eevee must know a Fairy type move to evolve into Sylveon.". 

What does this message mean and what do I need to do before evolving it?

I used moonblast