Pokémon Vortex
Justindude

Anyone got these Pokémon

7 hours ago, billabob said:

so neither of you have the pokemon in the trade but you still both accepted? lol

it just mean we are about to do it

hey um.. I couldn't find a shiny zacian or zamzenta or it is just I can't afford it, but could I give you a metallic Dacian or a  normal zamazenta instead? one of theses for just for a beast ball promo and a naganadelnaganadel

Edited by Kogamaster1234

8 hours ago, Kogamaster1234 said:

it just mean we are about to do it

hey um.. I couldn't find a shiny zacian or zamzenta or it is just I can't afford it, but could I give you a metallic Dacian or a  normal zamazenta instead? one of theses for just for a beast ball promo and a naganadelnaganadel

I could give you a shiny charizard for both zacian and zamazenta and something else if you want?🤷‍♂️

I got three charizards, I don’t need any shiny, I only need a beast ball promo or a naganadel

I could give you a dark zacian(I seen it wrong, it was actually dark one, but better than shiny anyways, combat always worth more than some appearance) for a beast ball promo since you don't have a neganadel

I am sorry but I could not get the dark zacian for you because someone outbid me, but you could have my normal zamazenta and something else if you like for the beast ball promosobble

On 2/20/2023 at 9:07 PM, Kogamaster1234 said:

I got three charizards, I don’t need any shiny, I only need a beast ball promo or a naganadel

I could give you a dark zacian(I seen it wrong, it was actually dark one, but better than shiny anyways, combat always worth more than some appearance) for a beast ball promo since you don't have a neganadel

I am sorry but I could not get the dark zacian for you because someone outbid me, but you could have my normal zamazenta and something else if you like for the beast ball promosobble

umm, so about that, I have 9 beast balls, but no promo, and I’m saving up for a zacian or zamazenta anyways.I could try putting the beast ball up for auction, but people might outbid you.

18 hours ago, Justindude said:

You could try, I just put a beast ball on auction for 750,000 pd.

Are you kidding me, if you are going to learn trades you better learn what are you doing, I don’t even have that much, plus you are getting the zamazenta already why is it so expensive, it is suppose to be cheap cause you are getting something else! Learn some facts kid

No one is going trade with you like that

15 hours ago, Kogamaster1234 said:

Are you kidding me, if you are going to learn trades you better learn what are you doing, I don’t even have that much, plus you are getting the zamazenta already why is it so expensive, it is suppose to be cheap cause you are getting something else! Learn some facts kid

No one is going trade with you like that

750k is fine for a beast ball, it's actually on the cheaper side. You're the one being unreasonable here and making really bad offers, I don't see why you think it's OK to be so rude.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, billabob said:

750k is fine for a beast ball, it's actually on the cheaper side. You're the one being unreasonable here and making really bad offers, I don't see why you think it's OK to be so rude.

ok, sorry if I am being rude, but see my point, he is already getting the zamazenta, in trades like this they are suppose to be as cheap as possible so the money won't matter and the actual prize is the pokemon, but right now, he gets the pokemon and get money how is that fair, plus I can't even afford, and who told you the values! there is no true values! plus I only got 100k dude! I don't get to grind for 10 hours a day like you all, I only get 20 mins, 20MINS! get it! I can't even grind a hundred k in that time, how am going to get 750k, plus the money is suppose to be cheap as possible anyways! it is not like I got a gmax moewth spitting money for me all day! if he gets the poke, i am suppose to get the lowest price set able on the item!

This is what happens when people try to make deals without even owning the goods... lol, it's such a dispute over nothing

btw, anyone want to buy my shiny unknown promo? maybe i'll get one this weekend :)

• Haha 1