Pokémon Vortex
Deletion

Harassment

What do I do in this situation. I am getting harassed for no reason, getting called a dirty dog, an orphan and the person is gaslighting in order to get pokémon off of me using bribery and blackmail with no evidence to prove anything towards me except biased accusations.

The person is Arsene_Lupin, and I am wondering what measures I can do to stop the person from continuing to contact me. I have turned off my in game messages and blocked them both in game and on discord and they continue to make new accounts to harass me.

What do I do?

Edited by Deletion

• Developer

Thanks, I suppose. Your screenshots were not helpful as you seemed to have cropped out everything you said back (presumably you didn't want me/anyone seeing you were feeding the troll and being just as bad)

I read the conversations, nonetheless and I have to say, to you in particular, I do not appreciate being used as a threat.

He's banned now anyway, not because of you two's exchanges, but looking into his message history, he seems to have scammed multiple people who never bothered to report it.

In the future, just block these people and stop responding to them, you gain nothing from engaging in conversation with them and we do not ban people for "being mean". The block feature exists for this reason.

• Love-dis 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2