I got banned

asarhu7926

For some reason I got banned and I don't know what might be the probable reason.

For a quick background, I usually have high uptime since I have my kid play during the day and I play during my work-from-home night shift and I switch from PC and mobile from time to time. Usually I train/farm by battling the TypeNormal account and also tries to complete the pokedex. If you have any findings that I might not be aware of and merits this ban, please let me know.

Edited by asarhu7926

15 hours ago, Patrick said:

Your account was found to be automating gameplay which is against the terms of service you agreed to when you created the account.

hey Patrick,

Thanks for letting me know. May I know at which point was it suspected or detected? I can't seem to find any automation app on the PC (company provided unit which all installations are restricted and only allowing MS Office and browsers to function) I'm using that could have been used or have I done any automation in my knowledge or is it due to the DNS or Virtual Desktop or VPN? Apologies for asking too much but I want know if my pilot has done something beyond what I told him or this is something I can explain due to the nature of my work. I'm not aiming to recover my account though I've been using that name since before the game was closed a while ago but at least I would know which of the things I have might have triggered such findings or suspicions.

Thanks