Pokémon Vortex
EntityL0rd

Clan advertisement for The Entities

Good afternoon to whoever is reading this!

This is an advertisement for my clan, The Entities!

The only requirement is to be active, and you're in! If you are interested in joining, contact me, EntityL0rd, via 'Messages' on Pokemon Vortex, or you can directly send a clan request by searching 'The Entities' in the 'Clans' category.

Edited by EntityL0rd
Missed out some information.

23 hours ago, Kogamaster1234 said:

is it on the top clans list? or a new clan, cause my old clan's leader got cancer, and it was on the top clan list

yeah i don't think "the entities" are in top clan list, as TDF (my former clan) had over a billion exp, my new clan ICC only has 600M exp.

Edited by Void-Star

7 hours ago, MirorB said:

Can I join? I don't have 1,000,000 exp but I could be useful to vent away pests during clan battles! Like that cheater Marioipod13!

Don't cry because he is better than you LOL here some tips for a kid just like you stop crying and go grind 🤣

• Haha 1

can i join i have 312M

11 hours ago, JaydenS said:

Don't cry because he is better than you LOL here some tips for a kid just like you stop crying and go grind 🤣

nvm i don't want to join any more because of toxicity

On 4/2/2023 at 1:36 PM, EntityL0rd said:

Good afternoon to whoever is reading this!

This is an advertisement for my clan, The Entities!

The only requirement is to be active, and you're in! If you are interested in joining, contact me, EntityL0rd, via 'Messages' on Pokemon Vortex, or you can directly send a clan request by searching 'The Entities' in the 'Clans' category.

Normally I would join you, but I have someone else to join. Thanks a lot for the offer anyway.