Pokémon Vortex
KinsKyle

Service

you know how hard it would be to calculate how much you would need pay for a few levels, instead i suggest you do levels as it's less confusing to calculate.

shiny legendries cost way to much in my opinion, i suggest double the price for variants instead of ten times the price, and 50,000 pds for a legendary seems a little cheap in my opinion, i suggest suggest it to be 100,000 pds instead. also hearts take forever to get, once it took me, an hour to get all three hearts, so i suggest changing the price to something more reasonable, as spending an hour just to get 15,000 pds is a complete scam for the time spent getting the hearts, so i suggest 50,000 pds for all three hearts, and the last should be 25,000 pds. but all these are just suggestions to help preventing you from being scammed out of your time.

Edited by Void-Star

46 minutes ago, Void-Star said:

you know how hard it would be to calculate how much you would need pay for a few levels, instead i suggest you do levels as it's less confusing to calculate.

shiny legendries cost way to much in my opinion, i suggest double the price for variants instead of ten times the price, and 50,000 pds for a legendary seems a little cheap in my opinion, i suggest suggest it to be 100,000 pds instead. also hearts take forever to get, once it took me, an hour to get all three hearts, so i suggest changing the price to something more reasonable, as spending an hour just to get 15,000 pds is a complete scam for the time spent getting the hearts, so i suggest 50,000 pds for all three hearts, and the last should be 25,000 pds. but all these are just suggestions to help preventing you from being scammed out of your time.

ok thank u