Soham. Is slandering on me

accurs

My ign is accurs

I dont have any spare account.i left which i made and 2 are given to my friends

Demonslayer2

Pokeryut

I got gautam12345678 from itzzbouyy09 as he left and gautam was his first account.u can ask him that he gave me his id.then i took pokemon from their to my account and gave it to barss.then he gave it to epicgamer2037.he start using gautam from now on and left epicgamer2037.soham. complaining against me and barss tht we are gautam.we were first i was then barss then he left it on 15 march.

What ever he is saying is an lie against me.

I have no relation with gautam account

Itzzbouyy gave as u people saw soham. Fourm but then it was given to epicgamer2037

First thing first soham. Done trust trade with gautam so its kinda all itz fault for doing that trade with gautam

Edited by accurs
  • Confused 7

Account sharing is generally frowned upon. I would refrain from doing it in the future, this includes picking up old accounts from players who dont want to use them anymore, to much drama involved and things get complicated. If they merely said things you didnt like Block them and ignore them. If they are persistent and truly begin harrassing you then you might have a case. Harassment is a word not used lightly and should be reserved for when a player goes out of his/her way to bypass in game/on site protections to continue to pester you. 

Anyone can say something rude, accusing, or mean. People get emotional for little things the important thing is to try to let that roll off your shoulders and if it does bother you, ignore them to the best of your capabilities. Thats why blocking exists and should be utilized. 

I of course made alot of assumptions but as we were givin very confusing context this is the best advice i can offer up. You will need something more substantial if you want to make a Report post in the future, and find it successful. 

• Upvote 1