Scam complaint against Pokelegend7

Johan8c

Please listen to what has happened carefully.Pokelegend7 had said that he will offer me shiny zacian(crowned) and shiny zamazenta(crowned) for 12 million.He told me to trust him and bid first and then he would accept the trade.I was not agreeing at first but then he fooled me and after i bid 12 million he blocked me.I did not receive either pokemons nor my money back. It is my humble request to cancel the auction made by Pokelegend7.Auction ID: #0006301801.Please revert as soon as possible as I got cheated off 12 million pokedollars for nothing.I have posted a google drive link below which u can check to see that how he fooled me to bid 12 million for nothing.I had not received the pokemons as said and proof that i have paid is also there-https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FVY-JQgC90XGO7q9HgNA6jVfvzEuBbmG/view?usp=share_link 

• Upvote 2

This is a trust trade, which is strongly advised to never participate in.
If your story is as you say, I believe it is unlikely you can get your money back.
However, if the evidence provided is good enough, punishment can be dealt to the other user.

6 hours ago, Johan8c said:

Please listen to what has happened carefully.Pokelegend7 had said that he will offer me shiny zacian(crowned) and shiny zamazenta(crowned) for 12 million.He told me to trust him and bid first and then he would accept the trade.I was not agreeing at first but then he fooled me and after i bid 12 million he blocked me.I did not receive either pokemons nor my money back. It is my humble request to cancel the auction made by Pokelegend7.Auction ID: #0006301801.Please revert as soon as possible as I got cheated off 12 million pokedollars for nothing.I have posted a google drive link below which u can check to see that how he fooled me to bid 12 million for nothing.I had not received the pokemons as said and proof that i have paid is also there-https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FVY-JQgC90XGO7q9HgNA6jVfvzEuBbmG/view?usp=share_link 

what happened to you really sucked, hope you get a refund, and anyways this isn't the first time pokelegend has gotten in to trouble, a few weeks ago some one claimed that pokelegend had scammed them out of a pokemon with sentimental value, both people were in the wrong, but this time it's blatantly obvious that he's back at it again with scamming people, not surprised.