Pokémon Vortex

I am Coming Back!

Sorry guys I left awhile but I remembered how much fun I had on this place. I am coming back forever now.

I look forward to more of this great game. I am also looking forward to better sidequests and collecting more Legendary Pokemon.

Which ones specifically? I want Necrozma and Shadow Lugia in particular. Do you want anything in particular?

Edited by Marioipod13
I already had Suicune

Sorry I actually just updated the post because I already had suicune but forgot!

I also am interested in Shadow Lugia. I will hunt almost any Legendary for you if I can trade it for a Shadow Lugia.

I am also joining your clan, feel free to accept me.

This place was just too fun to quit. That's all. Besides I had lots of good friends here who really liked me. That in my opinion is far more important than some troll who's here to put me down.

2 hours ago, Marioipod13 said:

Sorry guys I left awhile but I remembered how much fun I had on this place. I am coming back forever now.

I look forward to more of this great game. I am also looking forward to better sidequests and collecting more Legendary Pokemon.

welcome back old friend 🙂, it sure has been a long 8 days lol

Edited by Void-Star

3 minutes ago, Void-Star said:

welcome back old friend 🙂, it sure has been a long 8 days lol

Yeah I'm back forever. Pokemon Vortex is too fun to quit. Are you joining Kogamaster's clan?

join my clan, we do 2 week giveaway cycles to the top 4 win contributors, we might not have as much points as pro proper, but we giveaway stuff for activeness, plus you will get more benefits if you join our clan, plus what does it give you when you just go up in top clan leaderboard, nothing, and most people don't even look at the leaderboards, or care, for that matter