Pokémon Vortex
1PRO112

report proper

he tried scamming me for my 300k exp necrozma.

i was looking for ashiny zygardeand he wanted to give this + a lvl 56 kyurem for my necrozma saying he will give me lvl 100s after i accepted so i ofc didnt accept this was why i reported him

• T-rubbish 2

10 hours ago, 1PRO112 said:

i was looking for ashiny zygardeand he wanted to give this + a lvl 56 kyurem for my necrozma saying he will give me lvl 100s after i accepted so i ofc didnt accept this was why i reported him

If you're talking about proper, he's been trying to trick me into making a trade that I don't want to make.

I told him I mostly only trade duplicates of pokemon after he tried to get me to trade almost all of my shiny event pokemon, so he started lying and telling me that I have two shiny Umbreon Christmas, even though I only have one.

I have this screenshot as proof:

https://ibb.co/yNNHwJR

• Thanks 1

On 20-4-2023 at 11:16, 1PRO112 said:

So basicly nothing happened. Not even sure why this is on here

• Upvote 1

The other user offered a trust trade.
Although this does regularly end up as a scam, the offer for a trust trade alone is not a scam. Nothing illegal has happened.
It is good that you are careful. If you don't already know the other person well, I recommend to never participate in trust trades.

• Thanks 1

On 4/20/2023 at 2:46 PM, 1PRO112 said:

Bro What you are saying here cant be counted as scam as you didn't losed anything😅...