Pokémon Vortex

Happiness Evolution

I just trained my Pichu up to Level 100 but it doesn't even have a single heart of friendship. I think the friendship mechanic is far too tedious, I trained this Pichu over the course of several weeks and it just won't evolve. It was also miserable to train because it only knows really weak moves like ThunderShock and DoubleSlap.

Maybe alter the happiness mechanic to go up by one after each battle win? Maybe make it increase with time? I don't know.

On 4/20/2023 at 5:14 PM, Avix said:

U can battle random people with only 1 Pokémon, it will be faster 

easy.it takes 30 mins to get any pokemon to 3 hearts.go in wild and kill 150 wild pokemons and u would have 3 hearts

Edited by accurs

3 hours ago, Void-Star said:

yeah, but no one wants to do that especially with a pichu  

People do it all the time. You don't need everything in the game to be easy, it's a collectathon, there's no reward if you don't have to put any effort in. If you don't care that much about evolving a Pikachu then don't do it lol.

Players on the forums or the PV discord will be more than happy to give you advice on happiness training, it shouldn't take you more than an hour or 2 to do a whole team of 6 Pichu.

• Upvote 2

The game was never made to be easy and exp training and happiness training never will be. Its a slightly harsh truth but i only see developers making it harder and not more difficult. It takes time and a slightly repetitive grind if your going to do it as fast as possible, but if done properly takes 30-40 minutes maximum. If your training just one pokemon at once then as accurs said go on the map and just battle a tonne of pokemon

• Love-dis 1