Pokémon Vortex

Possible Scam on Pokebay

Several of the same users are attempting to auction mass-quantities of low-value items for extremely high prices. I saw three Master Balls (one being sold by a fake username impersonating another user) being auctioned for up to $10,000,000 apiece. There are also two Mega Charizards being auctioned for 56,000,000 or another similar high price. The users I saw include but are not limited to:

* K0gamaster1234 (impersonation of Kogamaster1234)

* Wobillabobbuffet

* MasterHikerPaul

* TheRealMirorB

I do not know which, if any or all, are alts of the same user. I additionally do not know why they are auctioning these items for such high prices, and I do not know all of what these items are. There isn't a way I know of how to search auctions by seller.

• Developer

People can sell things for whatever price they like, no one has to bid on it if they don't want it or do not like the price.

Also it's not really textbook definition of scamming, scamming involves deceit, that's just someone trying to sell things for more than they're worth which never works, no one will buy them.

• Love-dis 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for clarifying this for me. I was uncertain if this was red flag behavior, that's all.

Sorry to have taken your time.