Pokémon Vortex

Billabob Is Targeting Kogamaster123

Billabob has been putting Trubbish reactions on all of Kogamaster1234's posts for little to no reason. Kogamaster1234 has spoken with me about this, and he believes he is being harassed intentionally by Billabob.

You're the one who went through my posts, going back weeks, spamming the Trubbish reactions lol. I read all the new posts on these forums because I like keeping up to date on the game and answering people's questions. And I've never reacted to something based on who made the post, only on the content of said post. Kogamaster likes taking unimportant things personally, even things that don't concern him (like how he isn't OK with other people's dating preferences)

I'd really like it if you and Kogamaster could stop attacking me on my profile and spamming me with the silly reactions, it got old quickly, and if he doesn't want to get bad reactions (from plenty of other users, not just me) he should think this before posting: "is the information in my reply helpful, and do other members of the forum benefit from reading it?" If your reply is "Whaaaat", "Wow, but I have three rayquazas" or random unprovoked homophobia then the answer to those questions is "No"

Also looking at Kogamaster's profile I've only reacted to like 1/20 of his posts

• Love-dis 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • T-rubbish 1

7 hours ago, billabob said:

You're the one who went through my posts, going back weeks, spamming the Trubbish reactions lol. I read all the new posts on these forums because I like keeping up to date on the game and answering people's questions. And I've never reacted to something based on who made the post, only on the content of said post. Kogamaster likes taking unimportant things personally, even things that don't concern him (like how he isn't OK with other people's dating preferences)

I'd really like it if you and Kogamaster could stop attacking me on my profile and spamming me with the silly reactions, it got old quickly, and if he doesn't want to get bad reactions (from plenty of other users, not just me) he should think this before posting: "is the information in my reply helpful, and do other members of the forum benefit from reading it?" If your reply is "Whaaaat", "Wow, but I have three rayquazas" or random unprovoked homophobia then the answer to those questions is "No"

Also looking at Kogamaster's profile I've only reacted to like 1/20 of his posts

But I am not attacking anyone’s opinion when I post whaaat, can’t just anyone just ignore that if they think it does not matter?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • T-rubbish 1