Pokémon Vortex
Blastpika

gigantamax pokemon catching service

2 minutes ago, Blastpika said:

2 minutes ago, Blastpika said:

I will catch you pokemon that can gigantamax. If you ask for a rare pokemon you need to offer a rare pokemon. That is a example. I will auto accept if you offer a dragon type pokemon or pikachu.dragonitepikachu

I have some dragon types

Edited by mmmmj

16 hours ago, Blastpika said:

I will catch you pokemon that can gigantamax. If you ask for a rare pokemon you need to offer a rare pokemon. That is a example. I will auto accept if you offer a dragon type pokemon or pikachu.dragonitepikachu

I have a dragon type Mystic Charizard (Mega X). Since Snorlaxcannot be found in the wild, catch me aShiny Munchlax

Edited by pokemonML
Trade

21 hours ago, Blastpika said:

Btw what happened to your other opened threads regarding catching pokemon it seems the others were not even fulfilled yet @Blastpika ?

Sorry everyone but I was busy the past couple of days. The other catching services were overloaded so I gave up, but this one I won’t stop to everyone’s is done. I can get every Pokémon everyone asked for but how many eevees do you want.

555MS.png

I would like a Pikachu for dark charmander

the other pokemon catching services are closed.

• Confused 1
  • T-rubbish 2

14 hours ago, Blastpika said:

Sorry everyone but I was busy the past couple of days. The other catching services were overloaded so I gave up, but this one I won’t stop to everyone’s is done. I can get every Pokémon everyone asked for but how many eevees do you want.

555MS.png

I would like a Pikachu for dark charmander

the other pokemon catching services are closed.

Lol… seriously? U shouldn’t have created this post in the first place and now u are only doing 1 service because u think it’s the most worth it? This is not a trade it’s a catch service not entirely trade

31 minutes ago, pokemonML said:

Lol… seriously? U shouldn’t have created this post in the first place and now u are only doing 1 service because u think it’s the most worth it? This is not a trade it’s a catch service not entirely trade

Lmao 

6 hours ago, Blastpika said:

i mean gigantamaxable Pokémon like Pikachu and charizard just not in gigantamax form.

But u still cant be 100% sure…what if the gigantimax pkms are obtained only tru events?

7 hours ago, pokemonML said:

thx u mean “wise” not “wize”

Yeah that's what I meant 

Lmao 

4 hours ago, Blastpika said:

Yah any way this a catching service. You all can make more orders if you want.

shiny eevee please

16 hours ago, Blastpika said:

Yah any way this a catching service. You all can make more orders if you want.

We make orders but how about u? Just wasting everyone else’s time? It's been almost a week since my request and in the middle of that, u rejected all but 1 order! Don't u keep a storage of Pokemon that u think people will request for?

Don't offer services that u can't do.

Edited by pokemonML
Lol Blastpika
  • Upvote 1

On 6/28/2023 at 4:56 AM, pokemonML said:

We make orders but how about u? Just wasting everyone else’s time? It's been almost a week since my request and in the middle of that, u rejected all but 1 order! Don't u keep a storage of Pokemon that u think people will request for?

Don't offer services that u can't do.

That is true I've asked for shiny eevee 2 times and you didn't even answer!!! Are you even sure that you're doing a catching service or are you keeping people waiting?